Welcome to the Shire of Mundaring online consultation portal (“website”) Engage Mundaring. Please read this document carefully prior to accessing or registering on this website. Anyone with an internet connection can view the information on this website, however to participate in forums and other commenting tools etc you must register.
By using any aspect of this website you:
- Acknowledge, understand and agree to these TOU
- Acknowledge, understand and agree to the other policies and statements displayed on this website
Registering to Participate on this Website
Registering enables you to actively participate in discussions on this website
- When you register on this site, you will be required to input personal information. In registering you are required to provide accurate and non-misleading information.
- If you are under the age of 18 years old, your parent and/or guardian must approve your registration and be held responsible for your activities on this website.
- You are responsible for maintaining your account security and keeping your password confidential.
- Once your account has been verified, you will be notified by email to the email address you entered at the time of registration.
- If you are a registered user, you will be able to access your personal dashboard via the top right-hand corner of the website. This dashboard enables you to amend your personal information and view your activity on this website.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account. Any content you publish to this website is publicly shared and does not remain confidential.
- You accept that content you post may be held for moderation and if deemed in breach of these TOUs will not be publicly published
- If you breach these TOUs, your registration to participate on this website will be permanently revoked.
In accessing and/or participating on this site, you will refrain from:
- Behaving unlawfully
- Misrepresenting who you are, in any which way or form, or impersonating another person
- Intimidating, bullying, stalking or victimising this website’s administrators and other registered users
- Posting content which is irrelevant to the consultation
- Posing content which you do not own and/or is copyrighted or patented
- Promoting or selling any goods and/or services
- Transmitting content which is a solicitation whether it be spamming or advertising
- Posting of pornographic or illegal content
- Transmitting or distributing of virus, worms, malware etc which is technologically harmful, disruptive and unlawful
- Attempting to hack the service, corrupt data, gain unauthorised access to or sabotage the security of this website and/or its hosting
- Attempt to extract the source code of the service
Consent to Receive Email Communications
At times, the Shire of Mundaring, may wish to provide you with further information or updates relating to a consultation. At any time, you can subscribe via the link provided in the email submission or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright and Ownership
The software is solely owned by My Business App Pty. Ltd. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the software, use of the software, or access to the software without the express written permission by My Business App Pty. Ltd.
To the extent permitted by law, My Business App Pty. Ltd., its clients, employees and partners exclude all liability in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising from or in connection with this software.
You expressly understand and agree that My Business App Pty. Ltd., its clients, employees and partners shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, financial, use, data or other intangible losses (even if My Business App has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the software; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the software; (iv) or any other matter relating to the service.
We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these TOU.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
The failure of My Business App to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOU shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The TOU constitutes the entire agreement between you the user and My Business App Pty. Ltd., and its clients.
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
You understand that My Business App Pty. Ltd. uses third-party hosting partners to provide the necessary networking and storage required to support the software.